Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Blizzard of 2016

 So this happened this weekend.
 30"+ of snow dumped down on us Friday night and all day Saturday.
And Sunday we began digging out.
 Not only digging out the cars and sidewalks, 
but more importantly digging out a potty area for the dogs.
 We're on our second day off of school
and I've been fortunate enough to be able to work from home.
Of course, I'd be working less if I was at the office
simply because I've been working on chores around the house.
I've finished the painting in the kitchen 
and will soon have the painting done in the laundry room.
Things are coming along nicely. 
The chickens are fine over on the homestead,
and my my emergency preparedness came in handy
when we needed plastic sheeting
 to cover the attic vents when we discovered snow in the attic.
Now we're just staying warm inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment