Monday, October 19, 2015

Changes


I'm sure you've noticed that some things are a little different here.  I decided the blog here needed some revamping, and since I have another large, interesting (to me anyway) project looming on the horizon, I opted to change things around so I could blog about the new time consuming thing coming up and still blog about chickens, gardens and canning. 
I'm not at a point where I can share the new super huge thing I've got brewing, but I'm hoping in a couple of weeks everything will be chiseled in stone at which time I'll be sharing the news.  And I'll share the explanation behind the blog name change as well when the time comes (do I have you at the edge of your seat dying to know what's going on?)

 In the meantime, I'll be sharing the usual blather about my chickens and the garden and whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment