Thursday, May 9, 2019

Redo of the Redo

So a little over a year ago,
I decided to do something with our upstairs bathroom.
As you can see from the photo,
it was kind of ugly.



I got it in my head to paint it peach.
But the paint was odd and it sometimes looked like peach,
and sometimes it was down right orange.

One day while doing some shopping,
Big E voiced the need for new towels.
I explained I was not able to find towels that matched the bathroom yet
(there was talk that towels didn't need to match the bathroom,
I challenged him to ask any woman in the store.... silly man)
And that's when he voiced his displeasure with the color.
He hated it.
Then I admitted that I too hated it.
So after some thought,
and a whole lot of time on Pinterest,
I went with grey.


It was the right choice.
I managed to find a new shower curtain that 
wasn't so "psychedelic"
as Big E referred to the old shower curtain.
I also found some Aqua colored towels
and a bath mat in differing shades of Aqua
so I have a lot of possible towel colors to use and choose from.

There's only a couple of upgrades that I have left on my list.
I'm hoping to change out the medicine cabinet from the
70's era mirrored monstrosity
to something more tasteful.
And I also have some ideas on shelving above the toilet
that will be pretty easy to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment