Wednesday, June 25, 2014

After the Wedding

"After the wedding..." has been the typical response to nearly everything for the past month.
We need to get the tomatoes staked.- "After the wedding"
The chicken coop needs some new paint- "After the wedding"
Let's plan {insert activity here}- "After the wedding"
I need to blog- "After the wedding"
Finally, that day has arrived, 
but not I'm in the process of moving.
So here are a couple of shots.
First a photo of a hen and a couple of chicks at the beach at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.
Leave it to me to find chickens on a private island in the Caribbean.
(and take way too many photos of them).
Had I thought I could smuggle them through the ships security and through US Customs,
I would have grabbed one and brought it home.

 And last but not least,
a photo from our wildly wonderful photographer
Now it's time to get the jungle garden weeded
and start all those other projects that got left behind in the wedding process.

No comments:

Post a Comment