Friday, February 12, 2016

The Office Continued

Here we have a photo showing the majority 
of my scrapbooking supplies all together in one place.
All that's left are a couple of bins and a stack of completed books
at my parents' house,
and some odds and ends up in the attic.
Since i have to go over to the homestead to get the hens ready
for the polar vortex this weekend, 
I'll grab what's there.
Big E (the husband) will be working on the desktop next.
I can't wait to have my own little space again.
In other news, I think I changed my mind about painting the walls.
I think white is a good choice,
so I'm going to go ahead and priome the walls and leave them like that for a while. 
he white will help brighten the space up considerably, not to mention it's easier to match curtains to white than to gray/blue/brown paneling.

No comments:

Post a Comment